Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday

On Wednesday it was the day before funeral so everyone was getting ready but me, I was just sitting on the lazy boy and watching T.V. until dad was finished. Then we played some games like football and chess witch I won of course.

Everyone else was doing the chairs or tables or sorting out the drinks like wine, beer and fizzy but me , I was beating dad at chess and football.

Sarah and grandma were making all the food and baking all the cakes for the after party. I even got a sneak taste, yummy!! There was a cool little machine for getting the pips out of the yucky olives

Sarah also got me a new cool jersey that she got at Tesco. It is black and white with a little bit of blue.

2 comments:

  1. Your slide show is very cool. I like the way it makes a jigsaw. Great shots of the squirrel.. it took some people in room 5 a little while to figure out what it was!
    You continue to sound very busy. Your great grandads funeral sounds like a great send off. A true clebration of life.
    Keep enjoying your holiday Matt and keep blogging!Hopefully on Monday we wil have some reports of our gallery and museum trip for you to read.
    Ms W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your slide is cool.I hope you're having a good time in England. When you come back theres going to be alot of work for you..... hahaha
    from Britney T

    ReplyDelete