Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Friday, May 14, 2010

The funeral

On Thursday we had the funeral for great granddad Barwell. The cool thing was that we got there in a limo and my tooth came out with pain and lots of blood. First we had to go to the church for the ceremony. There was singing and the the speeches that my great uncle and untie was doing. After a while it got a bit boring and my legs were hurting coz we were standing for so long.After that we went to burn him and there was more talking and my legs were still hurting.

When we got home we had a party with all the food and drinks we needed.Dad and I played games with the rugby ball like a shooting game that you had two balls a big ball and a small ball. The idea was to get the balls in the bucket and get ten points. The big ball is worth two points and the small ball was worth one point and the winner got a can of coke. The score was 10-6 to me!!

My fav food was pasta with mayonnaise and rum cake but there was a whiskey cake as well. I had lots and lots of fun at the After party

No comments:

Post a Comment