Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Saturday, May 22, 2010

FRIDAY

On Friday we had a games day. Dad, Sarah and I played a game of cards and me and Dad played a game of Risk. Risk is a really hard game were you have to take over the board by attacking the other player. Dad won :(

After that I went to Josh's house. We had a water fight and then went inside to play the play station three. In the water fight we had cardboard shields and hoses we also had a little amount of water balloons. When Josh went to pick up a water bomb I got him with the hose. He was not happy!! Then he chased me up and down the garden like crazy, then I stopped and ducked so he went flying over me then I ran and ran.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, you are sounding very busy in your travels. If you are having water fights you must be much warmer there than here! I'm hoping you took a photo of the double decker bus... some people didn't know what this would look like.
    We are very busy at school, still doing our inquiry on the ANZACs and getting ready for the talent quest. On Monday everyone is off to Rutherford for their 2nd session. I am going to take all the year 5s and make toothpaste- I think it will be gross! The toothpaste, not the Year 5s.
    How are you getting on with all your maths for Ms O'Connor?
    I have to say I am impressed at your excellent grammar and punctuation in your sentences... try to use different joining words rather than 'then' .
    There's my teacher input for a while.
    Keep having fun and making great memories!
    Ms W

    ReplyDelete