Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Trip

Hey guys, I am here in England I am just going to tell you what we did on the 30 hour trip here.
The first plane we went on only has 19 seats. It was a bumpy ride but it was a great view flying to Auckland. The only down side was it was cloudy, they looked like a cliff.

The food was really nice for a aeroplane meal. My favourite food for breakfast was white chocolate pancakes and for dinner it would have to be spaghetti bolognese, but this was on the bigger plane

We had a bussinett for Owen to sleep in so the T.V came out of the arm rest. I watched Avatar, Transformers, The big bang theory and Two and a half men. I played lots and lots of games like hang man and who wants to be a million air. I had a competition with dad and lost by one point. there was also a air show about where we were and everything else and the good thing was that Owen was being a good monkey

At L.A we had to stop for about 3 hours but we got free food and fizzy dad and I played card games like Monopoly deal. We had to get our hands scanned.

When we got to England we drove past London eye, Tower of London and the best the Buckingham Palace but I was asleep :(

4 comments:

  1. Hey my baby,

    I am so pleased you got there safe and sound. Its a very long 30 hours isnt it!! I am sure you will get to see the London eye and Buckingham palace another day.

    Hope you have a nice time with Nanny Murphy. It will be so nice for you to see all the family. Its just a shame that Grandad passed away. I spoke to Nanny last night and she cant wait to see you. Hope you have fun my baby.

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt i really like your post. England sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt are you having fun? If you read our blog Bart said "We miss Matt."
    Hope you like it over there. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matt I hope you are having a good time in England. Do you like it at your nans house? Post back.
    By William

    ReplyDelete