Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Past two days

From the past two days Sarah, dad, Owen and I went two dad's friends house. The good things were that he had a pool, pool table,darts, a mini bar,good security system and a two storey building with a coll attic.

The next day we went for a long walk around this forest. Along the way I played on my heeleys and on the park and did some hiding and scarring. Owen got REALLY scared :)

That night we went out for dinner. I had spaghetti bolognese and for pudding I had a chocolate pudding thing. After tea I got given a helium balloon and and dad and I sucked up some of the helium and the we started to talk and we had a really funny voice. Later we stayed up to 10:00 at night playing pool and darts. It was so fun!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds like fun, which friend was it? Playing pool till 10!! Naughty Naughty :o) Pleased your enjoying yourself.

    Miss you loads.

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete