Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Weekend

On the weekend I went to my nanny's house, on that day we just went and had a look at her three storey house. After that we went for an 8 mile walk. First we went to this carnival place with go-kart's and bumper boats and everything but I didn't do anything so we went all the way past our house and went to the shop to get a drink. I played on the beach for a little while then I wanted to go all the way back to play on the go-kart's, so we did.

On the way there nanny got pooped on by a bird and that was so funny. After she cleaned herself I went to the go-kart's and they were so fast but the track was so easy!

The next day we went to a wildlife park with lots and lots of animals. My favourite animal would have to be the lions because they tried to get out and when the keeper was near them the lions tried to eat him and they were roaring at him. The good thing was that we brought some food for a picnic and some lollies. The monkeys and apes and all the other monkey things were acting like king kong.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha it's good to hear a bird pooped on nanny!! :o) I am pleased you had a good time with nanny. Although i am not liking all the lollies!! :o)

    So what do you have planned for this week??

    Mummy xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete